Prime Revival Research Institute
, LLC was established in 2015 and has been growing ever since. We have multiple site locations and 2 of those are focused on Oncology Clinical Research Trials. Our staff has extensive experience with clinical research and are thoroughly trained on regulatory guidelines. As Revival Research is growing, we are looking to add more experienced people to our team, and we offer plenty of room for growth in our organization.We are seeking full-time Clinical Research Coordinators with 3-10 years of experience in Oncology Clinical Research Trials. Clinical Research Coordinators are responsible to coordinate and manage multiple studies and responsible for assisting the Investigators and other clinical staff with study related tasks as follows but not limited to:Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the clinical trials, you are assigned to.
- Data collection and timely entries.
- Communicate with the study monitor.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires as needed per study.
- Monitor participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Follow GCP guidelines and other regulatory standards.
- Participate in subject recruitment efforts.